Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Farm with Mimi and Dew Dad

Mimi and Dew Dad took Elcee and Abee to a Dairy Farm. Instead of a sand box... they had a corn box. Dangerous with a capital D for Abee. She only lasted a few minutes in there. She probably could have eaten the whole box of sand for all the things that she puts in her mouth.

Side Note: I had misplaced my pearl earrings and could not find them anywhere. I really thought they were gone...well Abee found them for me, as I had to fish the earring out of her mouth. Oh how she keeps us on our toes!!


Elcee got to go on several rides. She also got to go down on a barn slide. A big slide that comes out of the barn. Dew Dad went down with her on the slide....the slide was really fast and they came flying out. Mimi asked if she wanted to go again and she said no. It must have been really fast.
Elcee playing in her corn box.

Thanks Mimi and Dew Dad for taking us. We had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment