Saturday, October 2, 2010

Abee Baptism





Abee Baptism.... Abee got baptized on August 21st. It was a special time for our family. My mom took my wedding dress and made it into a baptism gone. Elcee wore it when she got baptized and then we have to wait until Abee fit into it for her to wear. We thank the Lord everyday for these two precious children that he has intrusted us with. This was a special day for us to remember the covenant that we made when we had Elcee baptized and now with Abee. We pray daily that the Lord would bring Elcee and Abee to himself at a young age and that they would love the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength, and that they would love their neighbor as themselves.



Abee's dress. My mom made from my wedding dress, Elcee wore it too. I hope one day that their girls will wear it.

Abee is too sweet!

Under the dress, my mom makes them a special slip that has when there were born and when they were baptized monogrammed on the slip. This is Abee in her slip. We have a picture just like this with Elcee in her slip. We decided to see if Elcee's slip still fit her from when she was 6 months old. It did. So Elcee is in her slip from getting baptized just like Abee.
Abee in her after baptism outfit!
My mom made Elcee a beautiful dress for Abee's baptism as well. I do not even want to know how long it took her to make it. It is so beautiful and so exquisite looking. It is definitely one of my favorite dresses that my mom has made so far.


A picture of Grandma and Pop Pop with Abee. I do not know why I do not have any pictures of my sister and husband, brother, or my parents. I suppose I need to do a better job of taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment