Thursday, June 24, 2010

Swimming and Picture Fun

During the month of June, I teach swimming lessons in my parent's backyard. It is a fun time for us to get to spend time with my family. My sister also teachers and so we get to spend a lot of time with her and my parents. My sister is a great photographer. She does a good job of capturing memories for me of my children that I would not have otherwise; because I often forget to take the pictures. So we have been here in a Augusta for a few weeks and Elcee gets to go swimming everyday when all the kids go home. She is becoming more comfortable in the water and swimming is now one of her favorite past times. I just had to upload this video, b/c it is Elcee doing what she loves swimming, while letting her Aunt DD, know not to take her picture anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment