Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Abee Ruth

I am so behind in posting anything that I have a lot to catch up on. Abee has her four month check up at the doctor weeks ago, but I am just getting to writing about it. Abee Ruth is such a sweet baby. I was curious to see how much she would weigh when we took her to the doctor. She weighed just 11 pounds and 13 ounces. She is growing great, she is just so petite and little compared to Elcee. Elcee weighed that much a week after she was born, or so it feel like. Anyway, Abee has been learning to eat cereal. We have a video of her below. We quickly learned not to try to teach her to eat cereal with Elcee around. Elcee gets so upset that she is making a mess. She says, " NO Abee, NO NO... need a napkin Abee No." Elcee does not like the fact that Abee gets cereal all over her mouth. I have one very clean child. Abee is such a sweet joy to our lives and we look forward to watching her grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment